one, two, three, four, FIVE!!!!!!!

Monday 9th June

OH MY LIFE we are almost at the end of the transfer!

Another week of sunshine, my tan lines are lovely. I mean, who wouldn't want a strap of pasty white across their feet from where their shoes have been?

Oh, just me then. #sismisslife

So this week has been rough. I haven't slept well and people have been cancelling so that is my week in a nutshell.

President wrote me a nice letter last week:

"Glad things are going better for you. It was good to visit with you during our mission interviews. I don't get many opportunities to visit with you on a one on one basis, however in the short time we spent together I can feel your great love of the Gospel and your desire to share it with our brothers and sisters as well as to invited all to come unto Christ. Continue to strive to do your best in the work of the Lord and every night when you say your prayers be able to tell Heavenly Father that you did the best you could today and tomorrow you will try to do ever better and he will bless you with the spirit to do so. Have a wonderful week and bless the lives of others as you fulfil your missionary purpose."

I love my mission president!

This week is very exciting. Tomorrow we are off to the Temple as a mission! Early b-day present. Though it is interesting that it isn't on a p-day. Then we have zone conference on Wednesday which is always a winner!

We picked up a new investigator this week who is solid, he met with missionaries 20 years ago for 2 years but lost contact and he just met us. He's golden, I don't know why he wasn't baptized that long ago. He loves us; he keeps telling us how we have been sent from God. Which is true!

I have grown to really love the Book of Mormon. I love reading it! I read a little in personal study and then I try to read some before I go to bed on a night, that doesn't always happen... but in the morning it does!

I can't believe we are in June and after this transfer I will only have one left in Winder West.. not sure how I feel about that.

IT IS ALSO NEARLY MY BIRTHDAY!

I really don't know what to think! It’s too weird.

So on Sunday a member gave us ice pops because he saw us looking really tired and hot. I was just sorry that he saw me in such a state!

My eyes are loads better. Sometimes they get a little red (I think from the heat) and I just put the cream on them then they are fine, not irritating at all.
Now I just have leprosy on my arms... I think it might be eczema or heat rash. 

I need to wash in the Jordan River 7 times!

America hates me!

Looking forward to this week, good things are about to happen. I can feel it!
I’ll be off very, very soon. Gotta bike home to get things for the activity and singing!

Think of me at the temple tomorrow at 8! So looking forward to it.

Peace Out boy/girl scouts!

LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH

XXXXXXXXXXX




Comments

Popular Posts