Off to climb a mountain

Monday 19th May

Hit me with dem emails – leaving at 12.05 to go on a hike

Well, my child is still breathing and in sight of me so I think I must be doing something right.

Training is okay, it certainly takes you back!

This week I have just been finding my feet it's different when you have to plan the day and your companion has no clue about anything.

A lot of people cancelled on us on one day so I felt like we were just walking around for 9 hours... at least my sunburn showed I at least worked.

Picked up a new investigator and soft commitment for baptism. She said yes

I’m on bikes now, man... come and get me 2015 olympic try out... it's great though!

Off to climb a mountain, I'll email when I get back.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular Posts