When God closes a door, he opens a window


Life is full of surprises- big ones, little ones... the whole bag. 

(Can I just point out that I cannot believe we are almost into June. I can't handle how fast this year has gone!!! Anyway back to the blog) 

I have a love/hate relationship with surprises. Like everyone else, I don't like bad surprises. But with good surprises, I don't know. I like surprises once I know what the surprise is. (Yes I know, defeats the purpose ha) It's just the not knowing what's about to happen, it kind of stresses me out. 

So a couple of weeks ago, maybe a month, I had an interview with the MTC (Missionary Training Center) in Chorley, it was such a good experience and a lot of fun! I spent the day with lots of great people. Then I went on a business trip to Ireland and whilst I was there the MTC emailed me to let me know that I hadn't been successful. It wasn't until then I realised how much I wanted the job. But obviously it wasn't meant to be and I carried on working. 

..until the other week... 

The MTC got in contact with me and offered me a summer job!!! Biggest surprise ever and a good one too! Even though I am sad to leave Joules, I'm super excited and nervous. My first day at work is the day after our FSY Training in Nottingham.... I feel tired already, gimme strength. 

Everything has literally fallen into place, which shows that it's meant to be. 

It's things like this that remind me that God has a plan for me.

Here's to a new chapter!

Comments

Popular Posts