#FeelingThankful



 "Blessed be the name of our God; let us sing to his praise, yea, let us give thanks to his holy name, for he doth work righteousness forever."



Being a missionary in America I have now come accustom to all the American holidays. My favourite American holiday thanks giving. I like being thankful, to read about my very first thanks giving dinner.. or three click here


Even though I won't be having a turkey dinner or a piece of pumpkin pie I have been doing a lot of reflecting on the things that I am thankful for.

I am thankful for...

My Famalam, aren't they cute? They're the bestest

My mission, I am forever changed #USLCEM
Jesus Christ who is My Saviour, Redeemer and Friend
Christ's Church being restored to the earth again
This list could really go on for a while... I mean, I haven't even mentioned food..



And clothes..



For my friends, that we got to meet

social media, to keep in contact with those I love around the world
"Because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about"
- I think it's pretty bloomin' lovely too Marilyn

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!




Comments

Popular Posts